Center (, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Our mission is to organize and structure NFTs on every blockchain. We believe NFTs will fundamentally change the world, and we’re just at the start of unlocking its potential.
- We’ve recently closed a fundraise from top investors, including senior leadership at Coinbase, OpenSea, FTX, and Google.
- Speed & Shipping: we launched our product 3 days after starting the company.
- Productivity & Individual Leverage: we indexed our first 25M NFTs with a single engineer.
- Significant ownership in the outcome. Anybody who joins our team will have significant financial upside in future outcomes.
- Here’s a blog post outlining our our values.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering, including concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types, and ES6
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Familiarity with: React, Redux, Next.js, Apollo GraphQL
- Experience rapidly creating and iterating on interfaces written in frameworks like Chakra UI and/or Tailwind CSS
- Experience with: Python (or similar scripting languages), Golang, Google Cloud, Terraform, PostgreSQL.
- Experience or some familiarity with Typescript
- Track record of working on with small teams on early projects, shipping those projects to users, and iterating based on feedback.
- Crypto/blockchain experience is a nice-to-have but not necessary. In fact, some of the best engineers we’ve worked with started without any crypto experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain, improve, and scale our Web APIs and NFT indexing architecture.
- Create new services in Golang, TypeScript, and Python.
- Open-source core pieces of our infrastructure and make them available for anybody to use.
- Deploy and manage deployments using Terraform, Google Cloud, and Kubernetes.
- Monitor system performance; increase observability so that we can scale impact without scaling headcount.
- Contribute to the operation of our API services, including periodic on-call
- Implement the features and user interfaces for our web, and soon, mobile products.
- Taking new features from Figma and seeing them through all the way through: implementation, testing, deployment, measurement, and improvement.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Manage our open source repositories and maintain them, pushing updates on npm and github.
- Work with product designers to implement new interfaces and maintain existing features.
- Monitor frontend performance: obsess over details like first meaningful paint and other vital web metrics
We’re a mostly-distributed team across the US. Preference is to be somewhere between Eastern and Pacific time, but not mandatory.
We also keep an office in Palo Alto, CA that you’ll have the option to work out of as well.