Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Work from anywhere – Remote (Time Zone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- RATE: Our client is looking to pay $140,000-$160,000
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long-term
About This Role
Our client is seeking a senior developer with full-stack skills and a strong passion for working on blockchain products built with Solidity. You will be expected to take full ownership of the full tech stack and be comfortable working independently and remotely. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement Web3 functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging website and product experience. Their team has a strong track record building games at the world’s largest traditional gaming companies and is passionate about Web3i.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in React, Solidity, Typescript, and Subgraph.
- Be able to design, develop and deploy major features from start to finish.
- Have developed and shipped multiple projects using Solidity
- Knowledge expert in areas of applications, software architecture, and infrastructure.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Basic understanding of Agile processes (although we are a small, scrappy team, so don’t run scrum by the books just yet).
- Knowledgeable in TDD and CI/CD.
- A great team member, capable of mentoring other engineers.
- We are a growing distributed team that embraces remote work.
- Love for Web3 and ideally games!