Nira (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Nira is looking for Senior/Lead Integrations Engineers to join our fast growing, 100% remote team. Ideally these roles are located somewhere in the Americas (GMT-3 through GMT-7) but we’ll consider qualified candidates from all locations/timezones.
We’re seeking product-minded, team-oriented Senior/Lead Integrations Engineers who are interested in improving and expanding our connectivity to popular cloud-based enterprise content platforms. As a key member of our engineering team, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, build, testing, and ongoing support of these integrations against 3rd party APIs. As a senior/lead engineer, you are someone who can self-manage projects through from beginning to end, and bring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze cloud-based enterprise products and API documentation to design integrations with Nira
- Build integrations with cloud services, such as Google (GSuite/Workplace), Microsoft (Office 365), Github, Gitlab, Slack, Okta, Auth0, Salesforce, Confluence, Notion and many more
- Develop API clients, webhook processors, event handlers and data transformations
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You love working with cloud products, data, and APIs
- You have at least 5 years experience with: Python, API clients, data analysis, OAuth
- Bonus points if you’ve also worked with AWS (particularly serverless and Lambda), Docker, Postgres, or Go
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (occasional out of hours to sync across timezones, backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that deliver rapid results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Benefits and Perks
- Work From Anywhere – 100% remote/distributed team
- Flexible Work Schedule
- BYO Kit or Company Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical and Dental (US only)