Celtra (201-500 Employees, 28% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
If you’re an experienced digital designer, passionate about advertising, and ready to take ownership of some of the biggest international brand campaigns, this job post is for you! Our Celtra Studio team is looking for a Lead Visual Designer that will help with the ideation, planning, and execution of high volume and high-quality digital campaigns.
About the role
Celtra Studio is an internal digital agency that helps renowned global brands successfully produce and launch a variety of digital advertising experiences across specific digital formats and channels using Celtra’s Creative Automation software. You’d be joining a team of dedicated and passionate Designers and Creative Production Managers that work closely with brands to provide creative, consulting, and production support and guidance.
You will take ownership of multiple projects and have a role in shaping the future of our software, contributing feedback and improvement suggestions directly to the Product Development team.
- Build complex creative experiences with Celtra software and maintain high design standards on all assigned projects.
- Drive significant improvements in visual design and visual ideation outcomes through client consulting when required.
- Mentor and supervise a team of Designers, Jr. Designers, and Design interns, give feedback on their design work and overall progression and help with the onboarding of new hires.
- Work closely with other Lead designers and Directors to ensure the accomplishment of our client and team objectives, suggesting workflow improvements where needed.
- 5+ years of work experience as a senior digital designer within an agency or similar position.
- 1-2 years of experience coordinating/mentoring creative teams or freelancers.
- Advanced knowledge of visual design and experience creating concepts in a digital environment.
- Skilled in digital design and advanced use of design software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma).
- Portfolio displaying work in digital design: conceptual examples, campaign work, animation, videos, motion graphics, etc.
- Advanced understanding of content marketing creation, advanced animation skills, and advanced UX skills, are all a plus.
- Detail-oriented, driven, well organized, and diligent, somebody who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-evolving landscape.
- Fluent English language skills.
- As we are hiring on a permanent employment contract and this position is open in Ljubljana (SI) or Zagreb (CRO) you need to fulfill legal labor requirements (non-EU citizens need working permits, and both non-EU and EU citizens need residence permits).
- Vibrant global working environment
- Acquiring market high-demand skills
- Working with TOP talents across the organization
- Huge growth opportunities due to bold and ambitious growth plans accelerated by the recent investment from Symphony Technology Group (STG)
- Well-established people processes (Performance management, Talent Review, Retention and Succession Planning, Onboarding, Leadership development)
- Celtra Cares Program focused on activities for Employees (Gym, Brave Space events, Education budget), Teams (All Hands summer get-togethers, Co-working Weeks, Team buildings), and Society around us (Charity, Girls Do Code, Meetups)
- Unlimited remote working (regardless of Covid-19)
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Health and pension coverage (comprehensive health coverage and additional pension insurance at 5,8% of your annual salary) Top-notch working equipment and 500 EUR budget for your home-office setup
- Professional growth with up to 5.000 EUR budget per year for training, books, and events of your choice
- Celtra’s “Global Recharge” vacation days added on top of your annual holiday plan
- Free breakfasts & beverages are available in the office, and healthy packages are delivered to your home.
Excited & want to find out more? So are we! You are invited to apply with an English CV as soon as possible. We accept applications until a position is posted.
Celtra is a global, remote-first computer software company creating design software tools to make the digital advertising (AdTech) world better. Our two cloud-based software products being used by global brands (Spotify, Nike, adidas, etc.), media, and agencies make their content (ad) production more efficient and enable their creativity at scale. Celtra was established in 2006 and is today driven by 250+ talents from hubs in Slovenia, US, UK, and Singapore.
Empowering Creativity through Diversity & Inclusion
Our mission is to empower creativity – and we cannot fulfill our mission without different perspectives. Diversity drives innovation, and Celtra is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Every employee is empowered at Celtra – no matter your race, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We hire the best, and develop our teams through continuous education and mentorship, in a community where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.