Learn In (11-50 Employees, 161% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Learn In helps companies establish talent academies that steer all the resources needed for building an always-skilled workforce. HR, Talent and L&D leaders use Learn In to modernize access to learning budgets and world-class programs, and to simplify the delivery of custom programs to employee groups. Learn In’s core features include a tuition benefits manager, a prepaid learning stipend card, a world-class program marketplace and custom program builder, and dedicated coaching. Now every employee can build deeper skills precisely aligned to company needs.
Don’t see any positions that sound right for you? Please submit your resume to this posting and share in a cover letter introducing yourself, a few career milestones, and why the Learn In team and edtech industry is exciting to you. This position can be based remotely in the United States. Learn In has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a 2022 Best Workplace, and a leader in the education industry. Come work with us!
What you bring to the team:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment with the need to prioritize and execute;
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaboratively with different internal and external teams, and managing multiple opportunities and projects across stakeholders;
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes an impact for our clients and their employees a plus.
Benefits of working at Learn In:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive compensation and healthcare – we fully cover employee premiums
- Fully distributed team, in 14 states and counting
- Proven team of experienced founders, sales professionals, and operators
- Fast-moving startup, with ample opportunity for ownership and growth
About Learn In
Co-founded by the founders of Degreed, Learn In is backed by leading edtech & future-of-work investors, including Firework Ventures, GSV, Album, and Village Global, and has been covered in CNBC, USA Today, EdTechReview, EdSurge, Fast Company, and Techcrunch.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.