DappRadar (51-200 Employees, 116% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We started in 2018, bringing high quality, accurate insights on decentralized applications to a global audience and rapidly became the go-to, trusted industry source.
Today, we’re the starting point for dapp discovery – hosting more than 8,244 dapps from over 20 protocols – offer comprehensive NFT valuation & portfolio management and lead the way in data led, actionable industry reporting.
DappRadar is also the largest dapp distribution pipeline on earth and acts as a funnel through which dapp users, researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can easily access actionable market data and make informed decisions.
Our investors are Naspers Ventures, Blockchain.com Ventures, Angel Invest Berlin and NordicNinja Ventures. Their strategy is to invest in companies and sectors with high, long-term growth potential.
DappRadar has succeeded in creating a strong commercial brand and product in the space.
DappRadar – the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis is looking for a Legal Officer (Compliance & Contracts) who will help to facilitate client onboarding process and support the colleagues in the contract lifecycle. More specifically you will be responsible for verifying the clients via KYC/KYB verification tool, as well as reviewing and interpreting client data. You’ll perform sanctions/PEP screening and adverse media searches, review & escalate red flags and perform additional checks where necessary. In addition to compliance functions, you will also assist with the drafting and review of various commercial contracts.
You’ll be in a rewarding company:
- Competitive salary
- Receive compelling stock options offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, remote work opportunity, training sessions, and teamwork based on company culture
As a Legal Officer (Compliance & Contracts), get ready to:
- Ensure continuous compliance with the Company’s internal compliance policy and the Money Laundering Regulations and Laws as they develop in the Blockchain/Web3 space (both national and international);
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts, service agreements, NDAs etc. (both client and vendor contracts);
- Facilitate approval and execution of commercial agreements;
- Provide other legal and compliance support across the organization.
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years of experience with AML/KYC regulations in the financial, blockchain or related industry;
- At least 1-year experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial agreements;
- Basic knowledge of crypto/blockchain industry or willingness to learn;
- Willingness to learn and follow the development of AML/CTF regulations in Web3/Blockchain space on a national and international level;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and accuracy with excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Computer skills
- BS degree in Law or recognized compliance qualification.