HubSpot (501+ Employees, 72% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Remote – USA
HubSpot’s Legal & Compliance team serves as a key building block for our company, supporting the rapid growth and development objectives of the business. Our team supports all areas of the business, including employee growth, product development, sales and services, mergers & acquisitions, data privacy and compliance, and more! To foster our growth in these areas, we’re doubling down on operational excellence and our investment in Legal Operations.
A primary responsibility of the team as we support HubSpot through this period of hypergrowth is to drive a technology roadmap that solves for our most critical scaling pain points. As one of the first Legal Operations Managers to join our team you’ll be responsible for further building out our analytics capabilities, implementing and supporting core technologies, building processes, and leveraging data to help inform decisions that will solve for scale without sacrificing experience. You will drive initiatives that solve for our customers, our business, and our team. You will work closely with teams to deeply understand business challenges and develop solutions, and you will partner closely with our IT, Sales, Finance, and FinTech stakeholders to ensure we’re solving for the end to end experience. Additionally, you’ll help to support the day to day operations of our Legal & Compliance organization.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Help lay the groundwork for how a technology first Legal Operations team can support a SaaS company during a period of hypergrowth.
- Collaborate with operations and engineering teams across the business to determine right sized solutions for some of our biggest opportunities.
- Become the SME for all things analytics in our department, creating data models and reporting dashboards by leveraging Snowflake, Looker and dbt.
- Enable our organization to uncover data driven insights by making data more accessible, identifying and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Support day to day operations of the Legal & Compliance department, and the various technologies and reports we use.
- Show your impact with clear metrics and results derived from work you’ve done to build a self service culture around automation and enablement
We are looking for people who:
- Have a deep understanding of data analytics and tooling, are maniacally focused on data backed decisions, and can effectively tell a story with data and metrics.
- Have an eye for identifying overly complex processes and developing simple and scalable alternatives.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Can sift through the business requirements to identify the most impactful solutions.
- Have strong project management skills.
- Have the ability to work cross functionally to understand business processes, and experience implementing enterprise software solutions.
- Are passionate about collaboration and effective communication across the business.
- Thrive on organization, impactful project management, and autonomy.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.