Stamped.io Pte Ltd (11-50 Employees, 471% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for ecommerce, helping ecommerce brands establish credibility by building trust and giving their customers a voice. The team at Stamped created a platform to help brands have stronger relationships with their customers through Reviews and Loyalty.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
We’re currently looking for a customer-focused Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team at Stamped. You will own the strategy and execution of all marketing touchpoints across the customer lifecycle to boost adoption, retention and expansion within our user base of 55,000+ ecommerce brands and counting. This is an exciting opportunity to experiment and iterate on lifecycle marketing campaigns with enough volume to find out what truly works and make a big impact!
You will work closely with many cross-functional teams such as Product, Customer Success, and Advocates (Support) to deliver email and in-product communications to engage users and assist them along the customer journey. Using product and user-behavior data, you will experiment and optimize to create the best user experience with the Stamped platform.
- Build an omni-channel lifecycle marketing strategy using email drip campaigns, trigger-based email, and in-app messaging to start, incorporating SMS and other marketing channels in the near future
- Work with the Product team to pull specific user data attributes from Segment into Customer.io to be used in lifecycle marketing programs and campaigns
- Partner with Product, CS and Advocate (Support) teams to identify new opportunities to engage with our customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Own the execution and optimization of lifecycle marketing programs from sign-up through onboarding, activation, expansion, retention, winback, and referral
- Conceptualize and develop customer marketing campaigns and nurture programs to engage our customer base
- Monitor and Improve conversion rates across the customer lifecycle such as sign-up to install rate and install to paid rates.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead the lifecycle marketing programs for a SaaS business, preferably in the ecommerce or B2C space. Bonus points if you’ve worked with a product-led (free-to-paid) motion
- You love continually experimenting and optimizing campaigns for better engagement
- You are passionate about deeply understanding the customer, and how to provide them the best experience possible
- You can identify where customers require more support along the customer journey, and proactively look for ways to assist them
- Experience with product-led marketing technology such as Appcues, Segment, Customer.io, Braze, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Unbounce, Zapier, Google Suite (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of push, in-app and SMS marketing best practices considered an asset
- You may have some past experience in customer success or support.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Marketing team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.