Riverbed Technology / Riverbed (501+ Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Riverbed. Empower the Experience
Riverbed enables organizations to maximize performance and visibility for networks and applications, so they can overcome complexity and fully capitalize on their digital and cloud investments. The Riverbed Network and Application Performance Platform enables organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. The platform addresses performance and visibility holistically with best-in-class WAN optimization, network performance management (NPM), application acceleration (including Office 365, SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), and enterprise-grade SD-WAN. Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 99% of the Fortune 100.
About this Position
TITLE: LMS Sumtotal Administrator and Operations Manager
LOCATION: SF/Bay Area – remote
Riverbed, based in San Francisco, is seeking a customer focused, motivated, analytical, and solutions oriented LMS & Operations Leader. This individual will have a blended role as LMS administrator, compliance manager, and operations manager, for our global organization. They will report to the Director of L&D.
- Oversee all Sumtotal LMS functionality, troubleshooting, course scheduling, assignments, & reporting.
- Manage HR, IT and Legal Annual Mandatory compliance training assignments, reporting and follow up for the global organization.
- Manage L&D budget, vendor contracts, invoice payments and processing.
- Lead and or participate in HR and L&D special projects.
LMS Administration (Sumtotal)
- Maintain LMS functionality, general configuration, notification settings, and user feed errors.
- Resolve all LMS support cases, collaborating as a Super Admin w/ other LMS admins and IT.
- Identify and resolve individual user issues, and day to day bugs in the LMS, reporting, completion settings, and account discrepancies. Consult as the subject matter expert with partners and users to find solutions.
- Create LMS assignments, specifically responsible HR, IT and Legal compliance training execution, weekly tracking, and completion reports.
- Lead systems migration, integration, and change management for the Sumtotal or future LMS platform.
- Work closely with HRIS team to correct Headcount summary report issues that affect sumtotal assignments.
- Develop and support user training for Learn users/admins & provide other education, tools, and tips for users
- Consult with corporate leaders to set up learning paths.
- Provide training course completion reports as needed.
Manage Riverbed’s IT, HR and Legal Compliance Course execution and follow up.
- Oversee all compliance course (30 modules) execution, follow up and advanced reporting.
- Create advanced excel reports by business unit, communicate and follow through on non-compliant employees and contractors.
- Assign new hires compliance suite, communicate, create reports and follow up with non-compliant.
- Manage and maintain annual L&D Budget, incorporating all training cost detail by vendor and course.
- Request POs, submit and track all vendor and internal invoices, process team credit card payments.
- Present expense update and forecast to Finance Team monthly/quarterly.
- Coordinate Vendor contract negotiations, contract maintenance, monitoring and renewal.
- Experience with Sumtotal Learning Management System administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with transferring and integrating old and new LMs systems
- Budget preparation, forecasting, accruals, payments and analysis
- Advanced Excel, Sharepoint, Office 365, MS office suite, Survey Monkey, Articulate 360
- Project and Event Planning, Management and Execution
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and present solutions
- Analytical and creative thinking skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Vendor Management
- Extraordinary productivity, time management, plus written and verbal communication skills
Why Join Riverbed
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.