CoreWeave (11-50 Employees, 129% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This position can be based out of our North New Jersey HQ, Brooklyn office or fully remote
CoreWeave is a modern cloud, providing enterprise scale with the flexibility of a start-up.
At CoreWeave we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. Our stack consists of 8,000 bare metal servers with 45,000 GPUs total with over 7 data-centers. We lay Kubernetes on top to provide bare metal performance to users in ML Training, Real Time Inference and CGI markets. CoreWeave espouses small teams of high-performing, highly accountable engineers; the use of open source tools and libraries whenever possible; and focusing on delivering reliable, useful software to our customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Machine Learning Platform Developer will develop machine learning inference and training pipelines and turn new state of the art models into a production service offered to clients. In addition, Developer will work on:
- Distributed systems using Kubernetes
- Public and internal API mechanisms for inference and training
- Tracking accounting systems
- 3+ years of experience in professional programming
- 1+ years of experience writing code in Go
- Knowledge or interest in Machine Learning, Training and and Inference
- Strong programming skills
- Familiarity with software development cycles
- Solid understanding of software concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is willing to shift priorities seamlessly
- Team player and ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Goal orientated, self motivated, and a drive to succeed
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people, that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our NJ office
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected] to submit an accommodations request.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.