Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Call Quality Manager leads a team of Call Quality Professionals providing information that will assist in the feedback and the formal education process of MarketPoint Sales Agents and leaders. Will oversee the Call Quality process which includes call monitoring, call evaluations, feedback and insights to achieve and improve call quality results. May also assist in the development of monitoring standards and act as a subject matter expert.
The Call Quality Manager leads a team of Call Quality Professionals providing information that will assist in the feedback and the formal education process of DMS Sales Agents and leaders. Will oversee the Call Quality process which includes call monitoring, call evaluations, feedback and insights to achieve and improve call quality results. May also assist in the development of monitoring standards and act as a subject matter expert. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other leaders across the department. The Call Quality team engages associates and operational leaders alike to ensure optimal consumer experiences through compliant practices that bring value to the organization. This engagement includes call calibrations, call reviews, collaborative feedback to sales agents, and more.
- Ability to work schedules that include evenings and weekends
- 2+ years of direct or indirect Call Center/Contact Center Operations leadership
- Prior experience in Telesales and/or Quality Assurance
- Experience with prioritizing and balancing multiple responsibilities and projects
- Experience using call monitoring technology such as Verint or Mattersight
- Active Health license or ability to obtain within 30 days of start date
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience collaborating amongst diverse business groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
- Preferred locations would be: Phoenix, AZ, Madison, WI, Miramar, FL, Tampa, FL or San Antonio, TX
- 3+ years of management experience
- Applied knowledge of Direct Marketing Processes
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
- Bilingual in English/Spanish with the ability to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
• WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
• A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
• Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
• A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours