Iterable (501+ Employees, 134% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work – SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values – Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make an impact:
- Be a role model for others by trying hard every day to embody our Core Values and practice our Service Principles — and motivate your team to do the same
- Serve as a strategic member of the Professional Services leadership team and the Customer Success management team, helping to build cohesiveness, create clarity, communicate key success elements, and operationalize those elements into our systems
- Drive education, excellence, and innovation in deliverability and compliance across our entire organization and in all of our products, services, and systems
- Partner cross-functionally to develop and execute an inspiring vision and strategic business plan to make deliverability and compliance a competitive advantage, and to scale it at the pace of our growth
In this role you’ll get to:
- Help set and achieve aggressive KPIs including renewal rate of services offerings, customer satisfaction, NPS, employee engagement, employee retention, etc.
- Help CSMs and other members of Account teams develop deliverability and compliance performance strategies for their customers
- Define and pursue ambitious quarterly OKRs to innovate products, services, processes, roles, responsibilities, tools and data that continually move the deliverability and compliance practice forward
- Educate our employees about deliverability at scale by working with Education Services and our Enablement team to create accessible resources that uplevel acumen
- Collaborate with Operations to automate the measurement and analysis of the health of our deliverability & compliance performance, and our deliverability services book of business
- Be a servant leader to the Deliverability team, utilizing empathy, listening, and coaching to build trust, unlock potential, realize performance, and drive career growth
- Support new business sales, upsell, cross-sell, and renewal of deliverability products and tools
- Build high-trust relationships with key stakeholders in our technology/infrastructure partner ecosystem
- Represent Iterable in content and events as a thought leader and subject matter expert
- Continually identify data elements across our organization and customer base that could be obtained or accessed by you and your team in order to gain actionable insights
We are looking for people who have:
- Values that align with ours, servant leadership skills, and executive presence
- A strong reputation as a thought leader and subject matter expert in deliverability and compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that convey key points, inspire, and drive action
- Strong ability to build influential, high-trust, cross-functional relationships
- Effective organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strategic thinking, critical thinking, and systems thinking abilities
- An affinity for mining and structuring data in a way that enables analysis, storytelling, and decisions
- A passion for lifelong learning and curiosity
- A successful track record of building and leading high-performing deliverability & compliance teams
- Proven problem management, troubleshooting, and conflict resolution practices
- Customer empathy, intrinsic drive, and high emotional IQ
- An understanding that happy employees drive customer success which drives business results
- Experience using 3rd-party delivery tools and platforms (Validity, Litmus, Mailgun, Sparkpost, etc.)
- Successful implementation of the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) goal management system
- Proficient with ISP/domain-specific delivery policies, whitelisting and feedback loops with ISPs
- Expert with “best practices” for sending bulk email, list management and blacklist/spam reduction
- Strong familiarity with end-to-end email delivery (IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication, etc.)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The minimum salary for this position is $150,150/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.