Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
We are looking for a highly-motivated leader and team player to join the Global Marketing Cloud Alliances team to develop, launch, and support programs to drive partner enablement, productivity, sales and pre-sales excellence for our Marketing Cloud SI ecosystem. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Cloud Alliances.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Manager, Marketing Cloud Alliancesposition is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and ‘get it done’ mentality. You will be joining the Marketing Cloud Alliances team focused on:
- Grow partner capabilities and capacity
- Provide partners with the tools to ensure customer success
- Work with partners to develop pipeline generating solutions and associated GTM activities
- Advise partners on practice development
- Address delivery gaps in the market
Success requires leadership responsibility for developing and executing a Global MC Partner Enablement strategy and plan with the partner(s), regional sales teams, supporting channel organizations, Product, Customer Success Group, and other key stakeholders. His or her responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of enablement & training assets/offerings and practice development programs. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for evangelizing Salesforce’s value proposition within the partner organization and facilitate the partner’s value proposition within Salesforce.
- Work with the Salesforce Global Alliances team members to identify partner repeatable training offerings, reference architectures and solutions.
- Work with the Salesforce Global Alliances and Channels team members to execute partner Practice Development plans in targeted regions to drive certification growth and delivering customer success.
- Execute, manage and deliver regionally tied to global partner(s) strategies and initiatives in close alignment with regional / country ecosystem resources. Align with regional Channels team, Sales, Solution Engineering, Product Management, and partner leadership.
- Maintain dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular cadence between assigned partner(s), Salesforce Product Management and company leaders.
- Work directly with global leaders from top MC partners to develop joint Practice Enablement & Development programs by partner and region that includes investments in Practice Development, repeatable selling assets, reference architectures, and development of vertical solutions for Salesforce’s Cloud solutions.
- Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Salesforce’s ecosystem strategy & capabilities. Serve as a key contact point for assigned partner(s) engaged with Salesforce.
- Design and deliver region relevant presentations, programs, and content to assigned partner(s) teams. Localize our MC enablement offerings to meet the local regulations, culture and business environment.
- Plan, develop and maintain New Product Introduction (NPI) and Critical Product Update (CPU) related learning content for SFDC’s partner learning platform (Partner Learning Camp – PLC) working closely with internal content writers and subject matter experts.
- Program manage the Accredited Professional Exam process in any or all of the exam methodology phases from initial build through ongoing maintenance while working with a wide range of internal and external subject matter experts.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years’ experience in a customer or channel technical management role focused on enterprise level businesses or GSI’s like Accenture, Deloitte, PwC as well as boutique and regional SI’s.
- Proven Thought Leader and Influencer with strong Enterprise software market experience and PaaS, SaaS, and or Cloud technology companies.
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Executive presence and technical depth to function as leader / advisor and deliver training to the most strategic global partners.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization.
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Willingness to travel and Experienced in Global markets, customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 5 years experience working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Suite, and or related products.
- Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple geographies / verticals.
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner driving and building the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
US or Canada
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $117,000 – $130,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.