Vehlo (51-200 Employees, 385% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Vehlo is a high-growth, high-performance environment. Our customers are auto repair and collision locations as well as new and used dealerships, where we provide management systems, payment services, communications tools, scheduling modules as well as accounting and finance packages.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Systems Analyst to be a central part of our high energy, high-growth team. This analyst will be responsible for maintaining our Sage Intacct environment and managing the integration with other platform applications (e.g., Salesforce, Armatic, BlueSnap, Avalara, etc.) across an eco-system of SaaS product lines.
Data Integration & Integrity
- Implement, maintain and update back office financial systems.
- Recommend improvements to meet operational requirements, increase efficiency and minimize manual work to improve accuracy.
- Oversee all administrative functions including user account maintenance, smart events, workflows, security and other routine tasks.
- Onboard newly acquired companies into Intacct. Scrub and load data (customers, vendors, price book, contracts).
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of existing business application architecture, integrations and data structures. Document existing Sage Intacct functionalities, customization, business flows, system setups and integration to other systems (e.g. Salesforce, Avalara, Armatic)
- Maintain Sales Tax Engine and integration with Salesforce & Avalara
- Maintain pricing SKUs in Intacct
- Ensure data integrity.
- Import and export files from financial databases.
- Troubleshoot problems, resolve system issues, and improve overall data quality and system use.
Intacct SME & Trainer
- Train end users on Intacct functionality, operational efficacy, and best practices
- Champion continuous development, workflow automation, and integration of new features through well-defined processes.
- Be up to date with Intacct system upgrades. Solution, design and test all required improvements / upgrades / patches to the existing Sage Intacct system. Communicate any changes and prepare stakeholders for potential impact.
- Develop user documentation on standard system processes & common problems. Train staff on the use of the financial systems. Work with users to minimize disruptions and encourage full use of the system.
- Collaborate with business, vendors and other stakeholders in problem definition, workflow automation, business process improvement, business case development, solution design, requirements, development, testing, and deployment.
- Build reports and dashboards for management based on project requirements or as part of data integrity validation
- Troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis for any technical systems or process issues. Ensure remediation plans are devised, discussed and agreed on, and results are in permanent resolution of issues.
- Liaise with internal business and IT groups as well as external software vendors in performing support activities, system configuration and enhancement requests. Initiate Service Requests (SR's) as necessary with 3rd Party Vendors
What's in it for you?
- Make an impact on a successful, rocket ship of a software company
- Grow your professional toolkit, through constant intellectual stimulation and fast-track advancement opportunity
- Crush your job and be recognized and rewarded accordingly
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Computer Science, Accounting or equivalent.
- 5+ Years of Sage Intacct Implementation and production administration experience with strong knowledge of its modules, including contracts and reporting. Stays abreast of latest Sage Intacct releases.
- 2-4 years of Salesforce experience. Integration experience with Intacct Managed Package preferred.
- 5+ years financial process knowledge, configuration, and hands on experience in various areas (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reconciliations) in order to translate business requirements into systems.
- Experience leading teams including cross-functional stakeholders through migration into production.
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis, desire to improve processes and experience writing technical and functional documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with data analysis.
- Strong reporting background using Intacct reporting and other BI tools.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles (e.g., debits, credits, budgeting, forecasting, etc.)
- Must work well under pressure, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, have a deep attention to detail and strong customer service skills.
- Capable of working independently and managing multiple projects at the same time with a commitment to timely delivery in a fast-paced team environment for a high growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills