Postscript.io (51-200 Employees, 829% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Postscript is an SMS platform that enables brands to communicate and engage with customers through text message marketing.
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Manager of Sales Development, you will build, coach, and mentor our team of SDRs, ensuring they are highly-engaged, highly-performant and on a path of continuous learning and development. Using your expertise and creative thinking, you’ll establish a repeatable playbook to enable our successful, rapid growth.
Above all, you will be a key leader at Postscript and will be instrumental in how we scale in 2021 and beyond.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Build, coach, and lead a team of high-performing sales development representatives
- Develop and own metrics and reporting for SDR team
- Consistently and predictably achieve performance targets for the SDR team
- Actively manage pipelines and forecast future team performance
- Cultivate and foster a strong culture of excellence for the SDR team by developing plans for SDR’s continued learning and career development opportunities
- Act as a strategic voice on pipeline – fully understand and advise on how top of funnel dynamics and opportunity creation affect the entire sales funnel and achievement of revenue goals
- Serve as a key asset in the Marketing & Sales organizations. Partner closely with both teams to continually improve internal processes and win as a team
What We’ll Love About You
- 2+ years experience in managing SDRs within a B2B SaaS organization
- Proven history of strong team performance, preferably in hyper-growth environments
- Demonstrated passion for teaching and coaching
- Data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup – plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture – work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun – We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend