ThreeFlow (51-200 Employees, 453% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Our partnerships success team (who we call “carrier partnership managers”) focuses on proactively supporting our carrier partner’s use of the ThreeFlow platform. As the manager of this team, you’ll collaborate to execute creative, scalable solutions to ensure an outstanding user experience.
About the role
- Manage a team of +5; identify, hire, develop and retain talent
- Develop and govern partner success programs that drive change management and adoption within enterprise accounts
- Assess partner health and engagement using quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Work within your team and cross-functionally to create and execute value realization and/or get-well plans
- Work closely with counterparts across the revenue and product organizations, as well as with the executive team, on multi-functional and cross-departmental projects
- Lead the carrier partnership management team; communicate a clear, compelling vision of our future and share the alignment between individual, team, organization, and company goals
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ThreeFlow’s technology and be able to clearly articulate business value
- Foster innovation by sharing new ways partners can use ThreeFlow to improve their business outcomes
- You are a strong and empathetic leader with a coach mentality. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves but focus on teaching and empowering others to accomplish their tasks
- You’re passionate about helping partners and partner success
- You bring a process-oriented approach
- You have an eye for detail and are always looking for ways to scale what you and your team do
- You possess exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and will thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, startup environment
- You’ve worked in a people management role for 2+ years, ideally in the software industry; experience with utilization-based revenue models is a plus, as is insurance industry (life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss preferred) experience
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.