Bounteous (501+ Employees, 63% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Bounteous is looking for a Manager, Programmatic Media to join our Growth Marketing team, which helps enterprise companies achieve their marketing goals with new and emerging technology. The ideal candidate will have experience working across media platforms and acting as super-savvy subject matter experts on dynamic client-facing teams. If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast moving digital transformation space, and are growth and results oriented, we’d like to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Translate broad media plans and business objectives into tactical, innovative paid media campaigns
- Create strong, clear reports that demonstrate results
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Train other team members and clients in digital marketing best practices
- Study for and pass media platform certifications to develop knowledge
- Continuously further expertise in digital marketing, with an emphasis on paid social and display media
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- 3-5 years experience working in DSPs (DV360, Basis, TTD, etc.)
- Experience independently managing digital media campaigns
- Familiarity with the Digital Media landscape, including but not limited to: Paid Search, Paid Social, SSPs, DMP, Reporting and Analytics tools
- Experience with Ad Servers (ideally with CM360)
- Agency and/or consulting experience (preferred)
- Ability to explain complex concepts and technical reporting in a more user-friendly manner
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Strong ability to prioritize workflows
- Comprehensive knowledge of programmatic buying, campaign management, audience segmentation, ad targeting and optimization techniques
- Capacity and capability to maintain a positive attitude during stressful situations
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Ability engage with vendors in growing the digital landscape, including but not limited to the RFP and negotiation process
- Experience working with verification partners or data partnerships (preferred), data management platforms, customer data platforms
- Experience with presenting recommendations and/or public speaking
- Ability to perform business analysis and project management
- Familiarity with web analytics
- Experience in Google Sheets or Excel, HTML, SQL
- Preferred Certifications: DV360, CM360
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.