Plex (51-200 Employees, 57% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Plex is seeking a Manager, Programmatic Partnerships to continue our growth in the OTT / CTV marketplace by providing excellent partner service, data analysis, and proactive communication to our programmatic partners. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of Plex’s AVOD and FAST service, a leading independent OTT / CTV publisher. This role reports directly to the Head of Programmatic Revenue and Partnerships and works cross-functionally to deliver the maximum value for our advertising partners.
This position will be fully remote but candidate must be willing to travel to main advertising hubs like New York, San Francisco, LA, and other cities for client meetings and conferences.
What you’ll do
- Manage the day-to-day partnerships of a complex programmatic business, including:
- Weekly / bi-weekly calls with Plex’s main SSP partners
- Maintaining list of action items with each partner and following up on those items
- Building positive relationships with our SSP partners to keep Plex top of mind for external sales teams
- Coordinating with Plex’s Ad Operations team to optimize for revenue
- Working closely with Ad Operations, Marketing, and our Ad Product team to deliver the maximum value for our advertising partners
- Understand and effectively communicate Plex’s value proposition, technology advantages and emerging ad supported streaming AVOD and FAST platforms to the programmatic marketplace
- Become a brand ambassador in building marketplace awareness for Plex while driving business relationships with clients
What you bring to the table
- 2-4 years experience in programmatic advertising, preferably from an SSP, DSP, or Ad Tech company
- Organized, project management mindset with firm timelines on action items, quick turnaround times, and deliverables
- Experience with ad serving technology such as Google, Freewheel, or Springserve
- Strong analytical skills using Excel or similar software
- Strong presentation skills using Powerpoint of similar software
- Entrepreneurial and intrinsically driven to work in a fast paced, ad supported growing streaming environment
- Willing to travel to main advertising hubs like New York, San Francisco, LA, and other cities for client meetings and conferences
Who we are
Plex is a global streaming media platform that gives millions of customers around the world the freedom to enjoy all the content they love in one simple, beautiful app. Our vision is to empower real human connection by bringing people and entertainment together. So, we’re on a mission to create a global community for streaming content that people can depend on to easily discover, experience, and share all of the entertainment that matters to them.
What sets us apart
- We are the largest independent streaming platform built by a global team of employees who are fanatically passionate about delivering the highest quality, most unified, and user-friendliest entertainment experience possible.
- We have always been a distributed organization, with people making great things happen in nearly 20 different countries and 11 time zones.
- We host epic in-person off-sites to bring team members together a few times a year.
- We are passionate about our mission and we work hard, while still providing flexibility around a schedule that works for you.
- We love what we’re building and our user community is an integral part of our development process. We actively engage with customers to understand what is working, what they want more of, and how we can be better.
- We are committed to improving the communities where we live and work with charitable contributions, partnerships, and service.
- Plex hires new team members in countries around the world.
- As such, Plex does not sponsor employment visas.
- All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our hiring team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
- Also, please note, though we largely work asynchronously, as it relates to meetings, those generally occur between UTC 1600 to UTC 1900
The Plex Values
- Be kind, humble, and helpful.
- Approach problems with curiosity, creativity, and flexibility.
- Put yourself on the customer’s couch.
- Be a good steward. Like a boss!
- Build relationships to ensure healthy debate.
- Foster a global and diverse team spirit.
- Show gratitude and give back.
- Seek balance for yourself and Plex.
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Hardware stipend
- Flextime, work from anywhere
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical/dental/vision) (US employees)
- Stock options
- 401k (US employees)
- Plex for the Planet community service opportunities
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
- At Plex, we get our people together at least twice a year to help forge connections and build deeper relationships all while having an awesome time. As such, Plex has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, subject to legally required disability or religious accommodations, for all in person events. Please note, these events are optional.
Sound interesting? We’re looking for a Manager, Programmatic Partnerships who is ready to join us to have a material impact in Plex’s growth and success!
Plex is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.