Color (501+ Employees, 296% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
What we offer:
✨ Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. Including employer HSA contributions.
Monthly lunch, phone, and wifi stipend for remote employees
Generous vacation policy, paid holidays and company-wide recharge days
Monthly stipend to spend on your well being
Equal paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
Four complimentary clinical-grade genetic testing kits for you and your family
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge – we want you to apply!
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent, we are seeking an exceptional leader who can bring their expertise, creativity, and vision to oversee recruiting operations. You will work with business leaders in refining our current processes as we continue to build our recruiting strategy. You will be a key partner alongside recruiting team members, business leaders, and interviewers in the design and iteration of strategies and programs that directly impact hiring success and candidate experience.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will understand, refine and scale processes that enable efficiencies across the recruiting team
- You will own the selection, implementation, and administration of systems, tools, and resources; customizing configurations, streamlining workflows, and enabling users to be more efficient and provide a share-worthy candidate experience
- You will drive reporting and advance our hiring analytics, enabling our business to make more informed hiring decisions as we grow
- You will build, implement and maintain programs that help drive continued success and solve for a human-first candidate experience
- You will lead and develop a distributed team of Recruiting Coordinators that applies diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- You will define success for the Recruiting Coordination team through setting strategic objectives and priorities that solve current gaps, anticipate future possibilities and needs, and align directly with organizational priorities
- You will create and facilitate training and resources for our recruiting team, new leaders, and interviewers as our operations evolve and scale
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- You have 5+ years of experience scoping, and delivering recruiting operations solutions and programs
- You have at least 1+ year of experience managing a recruiting ops team
- You have exceptional mentorship skills, and a proven ability to lead others
- You have knowledge of successful recruiting practices in high growth environments
- You have strong project management experience, with a focus on Recruiting, HR, or Operations
- You are proficient with report building in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You have hands-on experience in analysis and reporting
- You are familiar with Lever ATS administration, with an added bonus for prior experience building reports or dashboards using Lever data
- Experience partnering with, and influencing, senior leadership on recruiting programs strategy and hiring initiatives
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.