Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: San Francisco & New York City Only (TimeZone: PST/CIST )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $45 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Short Term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Senior ……… for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Founded in 2008, Airbnb exists to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing
healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely
leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock
and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s
accommodation marketplace provides access to 6+ million unique places to stay in nearly
100,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to
local communities and interests through 30,000+ unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts
across 1,000+ markets around the world. Airbnb’s people-to-people platform benefits all its
stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
As a Market Associate, you will be responsible for the retention and growth of long-tail Hosts in
an assigned territory within North America. You will establish and nurture business relationships
with 200 emerging professional host accounts, with the objective of earning their trust, and
understanding and responding to their needs to best help them succeed on Airbnb. Among
other things, you will be expected to help them optimize their supply on Airbnb and educate
them on platform best-practices in order to help them get the most out of their partnership with
Airbnb. As they successfully grow on the platform, you’ll help them maintain best-in-class
hospitality standards. Beyond one-to-one account management responsibilities, you’ll also
support (Senior) Market Managers on your team to deliver one-to-many programs, such as
webinars. Ultimately, this team will be responsible for helping long-tail Hosts thrive exclusively
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● Build and manage partner relationships with emerging professional host accounts within
● Directly manage accounts to meet and exceed quarterly/annual sales goals. We are
looking for someone that is goals-obsessed, is inputs-driven, and is willing to take action
(high volume of calls, meetings, etc.).
● Support scaled strategies to effectively manage & optimize the long-tail of hundreds of
Professional Hosts in your territory.
● Hold regular optimization calls and business reviews with your partners.
● Secure availability over high compression dates.
● Educate clients on all significant product changes and cascade feedback on product and
policy to the relevant internal stakeholders.
● Develop strong and long lasting partnerships.
● Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your professional hosts in a timely and
efficient manner, occasionally traveling within your territory to provide in-person support
● Work cross-functionally with product, communications, public policy and customer
support teams to ensure our long-term market success.
● Analyze data and utilize data-driven recommendations to identify and action on strategic
opportunities in your region to drive increase in sales
● Maintain a baseline understanding of the technical integration of various software
partners so that you can provide the right support to your clients
● Represent Airbnb in external meetings with Professional Hosts and at industry
● 3+ years of experience in new sales, account management and partner support
● 2+ years of hospitality/travel industry experience (nice to have)
● Strong time management and prioritization skills
● Proven track record of being able to effectively work a book of business (account
● Hungry with a strong bias for action, and persistent in the face of adversity and objection.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
with clients via phone, email, and in-person
● Team player: highly motivated to share best practices and knowledge to help peers
● Proficient quantitative skills and proven ability to interpret and apply data throughout
your day-to-day work
● The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
● Available to travel to assigned markets (when business travel resumes)
● Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy – being an Airbnb host is a plus
● Proven experience working cross-functionally
● Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, with a proven track record to execute
in ambiguous environments;
● Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance
short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives;
● Highly proficient in using CRM software, specifically in working with leads, opportunities
and other core objects – Salesforce experience is a plus
● Charismatic self-starter who is resourceful and self-sufficient;v
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.