Procurify (51-200 Employees, 10% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Procurify streamlines purchases, gives optimized spending, and increases visibility throughout the entire procure-to-pay process.
Imagine waking up every morning excited to go to work… Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created!
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company’s spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019.
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada.
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members in our Vancouver based office.
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify.
Does everyone tell you that you’ve got a way with words? We’re looking for a talented communicator to join Procurify’s growing Marketing Team as our Marketing Communications Specialist. If you enjoy researching new topics, taking what you learn and building compelling content for a variety of mediums, and are passionate about writing, we’d love to talk to you about this role!
- Alongside the VP, Marketing and Marketing Communications Manager, actively participate in building Procurify’s overall marketing communications strategy
- Research, write, edit, and publish compelling marketing-focused content for a variety of digital mediums on a daily basis including the Procurify blog, website, and social media channels
- Actively build our external content program including researching, writing, editing, and publishing content on external blogs (guest blogging) and creating partnership-related content
- Research, write, edit, and project manage the creation of longer form marketing content including eBooks, white papers, guides, reports, etc
- Following digital publishing guidelines, accurately stage, test, and publish blog content onto our WordPress platform
- Drive lead generation and conversion through content produced by Marketing by testing CTAs and building an intent-focused conversion experience across content
- Assist with building and maintaining Procurify’s content and editorial calendars, core messaging documentation, and communication standards
- Ensure that content resonates with our target audiences by developing a strong understanding of our prospective customers, current customers, partners, investors, community, and team members
- Review and edit communications written by other Procurify team members, ensuring communication guidelines are followed and writing is consistent with our standards
- Assist with the development of Procurify’s keyword strategy and ensure that all content produced is search engine optimized (SEO) by following best practices and guidelines for digital publishing
- Provide accurate reporting on digital content performance and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Here’s what you need:
- 3+ years of marketing communications experience, preferably obtained at a technology company or agency.
- Post-secondary education in communications, English, journalism, marketing, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience developing compelling marketing content for a variety of traditional and digital mediums.
- Exceptional written communication skills including writing and editing.
- Working knowledge of SEO principles and best practices.
- Previous experience using publishing platforms such as WordPress, Hubspot, Marketo, or Webflow.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality communications.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, with a can-do attitude.
- Desire to grow within a supportive team environment.
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!