Talent Protocol (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sponsor talent you believe in and be rewarded when they succeed.
Talent Protocol is the decentralized network to mint, store and exchange personal tokens that represent real careers (called Career Coins), powered by its governance token $TAL.
Our mission is to empower undiscovered talent by giving any growth-oriented individual the ability to create a personal token, raise capital and build a community of committed supporters.
Read more about our mission, vision, values, and why we believe personal tokens will become one the most exciting and fast growing sectors of web3.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a full-time marketing and community expert to join our core-team and wear many hats. As one of the first marketing hires at Talent Protocol, you’ll have to be a great communicator and confident in external facing roles.
You’ll work closely with our CMO (@Filipe Macedo) to develop and execute an effective marketing plan. You’ll also be engaging daily with our discord community, overseeing social media communication, and writing documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Write weekly blog posts on Talent Protocol progress (including product updates, new features and announcements, market overviews, etc.), and help groom our wiki.
- Manage our discord server daily (onboarding new members and active engagement).
- Work with external partners to manage and grow our communities on Telegram and Twitter.
- Work with external partners to create high-quality educational content for our members.
- Craft strong partnerships within the talent and crypto ecosystems.
- Assist with talent scouting and onboarding in order to build a well-oiled ITO (Initial Talent Offering) machine.
- Help organize events, meetups and community calls.
You will make a fantastic candidate if:
- You get stuff done. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from marketing, to community, to product. You should be taking it upon yourself to always be learning and find new things to work on.
- You understand crypto. You know how crypto communities operate and communicate, and you have high knowledge level of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and DeFi.
- You’re entrepreneurial. We cherish autonomy – you should be excited about proposing, discussing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- You’re a great communicator. This is a highly external facing role. You will be communicating with all different types of stakeholders, from partners, to community members, and more. You like to communicate complex ideas in a very simple manner. You have native-like fluency in English.
- Fully remote and flexible work hours, because you can’t time a creative process
- A highly competitive salary and other arrangements (including a % of $TAL tokens)
- A minimum of 24 vacation days per year