Qatalog (11-50 Employees, 270% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a Marketing Design Lead at Qatalog, you’ll join the marketing team to lead a team of multi-field designers. And work through the end-to-end process of creating and iterating on campaigns, collateral, and assets for external audiences.
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of projects including the development of brand guidelines, landing pages, and campaigns. You’ll also work cross-functionally to showcase the best of Qatalog’s brand across all touchpoints.
If you’re an experienced design lead with a love for all things brand and marketing-related and embrace fast-paced environments, this is the perfect role for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, create, and review the work of a world-class creative team in the production of all brand design and digital marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with non-Designers across the organization to co-create a plan for executing deliverables such as landing pages, motion assets, campaigns, and more.
- Define our visual creative strategy to keep driving our brand forward, and work with teams to produce top quality design solutions that meet our customer’s needs and business goals.
- Prioritize work and resources for our key touchpoints such as landing pages, social media posts, display ads, infographics, blog articles and emails
- Contribute to the team’s execution by owning the design of new landing pages, build upon current designs and creating a QA process to ensure consistency.
- Working closely with our Creative Technologist to establish modular components for landing pages that scale.
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing projects and the product.
- Be a confident communicator and presenter, with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Pushing for a high standard of finish and attention to detail in all deliverables.
- Advocate for Qatalog’s brand and design system, vision and voice within the company.
- Experience as Marketing or Brand Designer in an agency or in-house; preference for experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Experience of leading a team of designers
- Experience building and developing strong design principles for landing pages, campaigns, and core marketing materials
- A portfolio of work that reflects a talented multi-field designer such as motion design, video content, animation, creative product illustrations, landing page design, marketing collateral, and ad creatives
- Competitive salary benchmarked to location
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/Dental insurance
- Mental Health & Physiotherapy cover
- MacBook and accessories, along with a remote setup allowance
- A remote-first company headquartered in London (Shoreditch)