Aloware (11-50 Employees, 650% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Salary Information: $150K – $160K
tldr: We just raised a new seed round, and tripled our revenue in under 15 months! Going for a Series A this year, we’re hiring a rockstar Marketing Director to lead our marketing teams, develop growth strategies through product and digital marketing, offline campaigns, and advertisement, and oversee the execution of those programs. Prior director / manager experience is a must. We already have a marketing team in place and we are looking for a creative leader/doer. In this role, you’ll be working with the CEO as well as Executive leadership to drive forward our new GTM motion.
We want someone who specializes in creating programs to target prospective buyers of our software, create brand awareness, generate leads, and nurture them to opportunities for our sales organization. Your role will also include planning, forecasting, achieving, and growing revenue targets in partnership with Sales, as long as managing a substantial marketing budget dollar by dollar.
Who you are:
- 5-8+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment with an enterprise B2B SaaS product. B2B SaaS experience is a MUST. Bonus points if you’re coming from the contact center / virtual dialer space.
- Experience creating and implementing pipeline acceleration programs.
- Proven results leading enterprise campaigns leveraging B2B digital/product/inbound marketing including website and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing, content syndication, and strategic events.
- Proven expertise in leveraging multiple channels including paid search, paid social, display, SEO, ABM, content syndication, retargeting, and other tactics to drive brand amplification and lead generation efforts at scale.
- Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven demand generation campaigns.
- Adept at strategy and planning, as well as hands-on execution. You’ll have the opportunity to own the whole market and growth strategy for the company, look for effective ways to drive growth and convert customers, and set strategy and own execution behind innovative advertising and brand campaigns.
- Proven record of leading an ABM (Account-Based Marketing) approach and managing a shared demand funnel with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Have excellent program management abilities – must have handled the development and execution of field marketing programs/events.
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services.
- Constantly optimize and personalize web experiences to increase lead conversions and decrease time to sales.
- Deep expertise leveraging a modern Martech stack including HubSpot, Marketo (and alternatives), ZoomInfo, ABM tools, intent data, etc.
We’re your ideal company if you…
- love working in a fast-paced environment
- wanna be close to the product and sales with zero red tapes,
- and want to work from home (our 55+ ppl are all WFH)
- are in for some stock options in a pre-series A company, and we are putting up to 0.5% equity on the table
If you have all the above, go ahead and apply 🙂 Please note that we currently do not sponsor any visas, and we would require at least 5 years of marketing experience in software. Come grow with us!
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Building, leading, and mentoring a team of marketers across digital marketing, product marketing, demand gen, and more.
- Coordinating marketing efforts with the company’s financial and branding goals.
- Developing the structure of the business’s marketing department.
- Owning and managing all aspects of marketing, business, and growth – including but not limited to demand generation, lead nurturing, content, product, and digital marketing, offline ads, and analytics.
- Driving revenue by increasing sales through continuous improvement of overall marketing strategies and activities.
- Overseeing a company’s overall advertising and sales strategy to maintain a steady pipeline of leads and opportunities for the sales team.
- Using business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling campaigns, and develop accounts on a continual basis
- Conducting comprehensive market research to identify growth opportunities for our solutions.
- Developing and nurturing our enterprise partnership programs with CRMs and CRM Implementation specialists.
- Providing thought leadership through professional social media (LinkedIn), conferences, webinars, trade shows, and other marketing major events.
- Being at the forefront of new marketing technologies and strategies to innovate, improve efficiency, and increase results.
- Building brand awareness and positioning by owning the full customer journey through all marketing touchpoints.
- Managing contractors, vendors, and the overall marketing budget.
- Partnering with client-facing teams to ensure marketing strategy is aligned with other acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Collaborating with sales, product, and leadership, to drive new business, and be confident in owning a pipeline number.