Who are we?
We’re a software development company building the world’s Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team is the best team.
We help businesses access the best on-demand software teams on the planet, and build freelancer careers on our platform with more benefits than permanent employment.
Having recently signed a £30m partnership with BT, alongside existing strategic investment from Capita, Guinness Asset Management and Fuel Ventures, you’ll be working with talented professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds who together are scaling the UK’s Future of Work category leader.
To find out more, head to https://distributed.co/about.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the senior leadership team, you’ll build and execute flawless campaigns across all platforms, as well as analyse the success of each campaign. You will be an expert at marketing automation, digital advertising, and account based marketing. You will reach out to multiple audiences including CTOs and CIOs in enterprise businesses to support business development, as well as reaching out to freelance software developers to drive recruitment to our Elastic Team.
- Lead the creation and execution of our marketing technology and automation strategy, with the goals of supporting new reach, awareness, and ultimately new business
- Create and implement dynamic campaigns to generate engagement, MQLs and SQLs on both the demand and supply sides of our business
- Manage our paid and organic digital acquisition
- Support the business development team in their lead generation efforts, campaign development, throughout all stages of the prospect nurturing funnel
- Develop clear campaign KPIs, update reports and monitor the performance of all marketing activities, presenting monthly/quarterly results to the wider team
- Provide suggestions to introduce and drive adoption of the latest marketing techniques and thinking to achieve scale, reach and impact.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Make recommendations to improve marketing performance and cross channel funnel movement based on engagement and conversion
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation, including email, segmentation, integrations, CRM integration (Salesforce) and lead generation
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Adept at using marketing data to tell stories and give insights to our team
- Experience in the technology/SaaS/ad tech industry.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Remote working experience.
- Have strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication, writing, and proofreading skills.
- Be a team player who thrives in working collaboratively.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Equity ownership
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere; we’re a fully remote company
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.