Journey (11-50 Employees, 96% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Journey is the leading preventative mental health solution for modern companies. Rooted in live peer support, proactive health, and culture shift, Journey provides the most engaging, cost-effective way to reduce turnover, tackle burnout, and help employees live happier, healthier lives.
We are a rapidly growing tech startup, and work with care and intention to create a company with the following environment:
- Safe & Caring. We are an emotionally safe environment where you can show up authentically and bring your whole self to work.
- Transparent. Only through open, compassionate feedback and conversations, can we grow and succeed as individuals and as a team.
- Accountability, Ownership & Initiative. We win as a team by holding ourselves and each other accountable. We count on each team member to work hard, do as we say, and hold themselves and each other to a high standard. Through this ownership and initiative, we will collectively achieve our goals and our mission.
- Growth-Oriented. We believe that companies succeed because of their employees, so we are committed to helping you learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
- Fun. You’re encouraged to joke around, laugh together, and not take yourself too seriously. As a team, we strive to create opportunities for fun and connection in a virtual environment.
- Customer-Obsessed. Journey team members are passionate about our mission to help all people live happier, healthier lives, and as such, we are obsessed with our customers. From first to last touch, each of us works tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers and focus on giving them the best experience possible with Journey.
About the Role
As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the VP of Marketing with the implementation and execution of marketing collateral, content, design, advertising strategies, email campaigns, webinars, PR, events, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position can balance creativity with structure, work within tight deadlines, adapt quickly, effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work.
In this job, you will:
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation
- Keep updated/manage design needs for collateral and presentations
- Create prospect-facing email campaigns in Hubspot, A/B test and qualify leads
- Manage customer-facing email campaigns in Hubspot
- Write and design monthly newsletter
- Create educational and timely content topics for freelance content writer
- Track and report on Google AdWord campaigns
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives
- Communicate with team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all departments and platforms
- Assist with event planning, including booking, vendors, swag, and strategy
- Outreach to potential speaking engagements, podcasts interviews, etc. for PR opportunities
- Outreach to potential internal podcast guests, prep and schedule
- Outreach to industry influencers
- Manage website and update
- Manage inbound leads from website
- Outreach to customers for insight and feedback
- Assist with video editing of content and podcast recordings
- Build and maintain customer appreciation program
- Work with Journey Teacher content to align topics with marketing content
- Work with Product/product roadmap to plan for and align with new feature rollouts
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Hubspot experience
- Social media management experience
- Digital ads management experience
- Writing and editing experience
- Portfolio or examples of work
- Working with an awesome team of smart, motivated and happy people who like to have fun.
- We are a remote company. Where you live is where we are located.
- Stock Options. We encourage an ownership mindset by giving full-time employees the opportunity to share in the success of Journey.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Journey contributes to a portion of the medical insurance premium, provided through Aetna.
- PTO. Team members receive 3 weeks of paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, and unlimited unpaid personal days off.
- Mental Health Days. Two additional Mental-Health Days are available per quarter and are meant to be used for times of self-care.
- Parental Leave. 10 weeks of fully paid parental leave for birthing, non-birthing, and adoptive parents is available after one year of employment. Journey also offers paid leave for pregnancy loss.
- Wisdom Money. Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on personal development activities, such as meditation classes and retreats, as they see fit.
- Productivity Stipend. Team members receive $1,000 to spend on co-working spaces, a new desk chair, or whatever they need to make their work environment more comfortable.
- Learning & Development Stipend. Journey is invested in your continuous growth. Each year, team members are eligible for up to $500 to spend on professional development opportunities of their choosing.
- Journey’s Preventative Mental Health Program: Of course, team members have access to our preventative mental health solution to stay happy, healthy, and mentally and emotionally fit.