RareMint (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
RareMint enables owners of authentic real-world collectible assets to onboard a representation of those assets into the blockchain space. This uniquely connects each physical and digital asset in perpetuity. Through an open and decentralized digital economy, RareMint brings to life our vision of verifiably connecting on-chain and off-chain assets to solve the problem of limited liquidity and digital authenticity facing a USD 1.2 trillion real-world collectible market. This opens up a whole new ecosystem for physical assets with endless possibilities.
We are in search of a seasoned crypto Marketing manager across the globe to lead marketing initiatives for an audience of sports enthusiasts who also love crypto, NFTs, blockchain, fintech, and DeFi.
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Overlap with U.S. timezones preferred.
- Develop marketing strategies and execution that drive promotional opportunities, digital media, awareness and adoption strategies, influencer outreach, and our position as an industry leader.
- Analyze the market and target audience trends to build a marketing strategy.
- Implement marketing campaigns and continue to test, learn and refine initiatives.
- Collaborate with leaders from Leadership, Product, Engineering, and Operations to develop an integrated marketing plan to meet business KPIs.
- Drive creative team to produce best-in-class marketing content.
- Oversee the marketing and promotional calendar for internal and external channels.
- Lead PR to the crypto community including news, media, events, panel discussions, and more.
- Be part of the core team and make a significant impact.
What we’re looking for:
- Have 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, early-stage environment, with a proven track record of growing awareness, increasing engagement, and driving growth
- Have extensive experience in marketing, product marketing, and outreach to users of digital products.
- Ideally, the marketer has worked across several of the disciplines of marketing: communicating offerings, promotions, channel development, and digital advertising.
- Have launched innovative, content-rich campaigns, across website, social, email, and event channels.
- Excellent written, copywriting, oral communication, and editing skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines consistently
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment
- Inquisitive, growth mindset with previous experience working in the crypto sphere or in-depth knowledge of crypto, NFT, and DeFi concepts is strongly preferred.
- Work well within a team and organization.