Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that’s difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We’re committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, Social Insights who will support communication strategy and execution for our hundreds of partner brands. This role will report into the Marketing Director, Consumer Insights. Measuring success will be easy. We will increase awareness, purchases, and loyalty to our brand partners, thus creating more value (more points!) for our Fetch users. For our brand partners, you will help us better connect their brands with millions of Fetch users and report back campaign results to showcase the value of engagement through our platform.
Part of the Consumer Insights team, the Marketing Manager, Social Insights lives and breathes our social listening platform, creating custom listening topics and building dashboards for our business needs, and monitoring the overall social conversation and sentiment. They will zero in on key insights, develop recommendations and strategies, and partner with the Growth Marketing team and other stakeholders for quick activation. Their ability to create dashboards / reports that demonstrate measurable results is critical to this role. This person must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and a deep understanding of, but not limited to, social listening platforms, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, online marketing, social networking sites, discussion boards, blogs, video sharing sites.
- Identify, evaluate, select & monitor the most relevant social media channels
- Conduct ongoing social media market research & channel development
- Conduct online reputation management
- Monitor our presence on relevant social media sites
- Identify key influencers & communities that fit our online strategy
- Provide insights to inform social marketing plan to raise brand awareness & protect brand equity
- When appropriate, develop & manage strategic partnerships online
- Create & maintain the corporate social media policy & guidelines
- Identify & document social media best practices
- Create a social media training program & educate all public facing employees
- Ensure consistent messaging is being used online across cross-functional departments & contributors
- Degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience is a must – preferably in interactive marketing or public relations
- Relevant & proven experience across key social media sites
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
- Familiarity with one or more social media listening platforms
- Experience using web analytics and creating reports
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills