Articulate (201-500 Employees, 37% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Articulate develops e-learning software, content, and community that’s changing the way the world learns.
Articulate is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our exceptional team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will report to our Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Automation and work closely with our demand generation team in support of our marketing automation operations and campaigns to attract new leads, convert prospects, and engage customers.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a critical member of the marketing automation team and will support our initiatives to optimize our customer database, execute automated and one-off campaigns, and develop emails to drive prospect and customer engagement efforts across the organization. They will work with our Associate Marketing Managers on developing emails, creating segmented lists from the database, and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
You’re the right candidate if you have strong attention to detail, excellent ability to track multiple projects happening concurrently, and the drive to learn and grow as a member of a growing, supportive team.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the marketing operations team to develop and deliver compelling emails campaigns using Marketo
- Support daily operations in our marketing automation systems including Marketo, Bizible, and Intercom
- Monitor and report on campaign and delivery performance; share key data to help the entire team understand how campaigns are performing
- Make recommendations to improve email campaign and platform performance based on your analysis of metrics
- Create and help maintain segmented, targeted campaign lists
- Support frontline teams with managing and investigating customer requests.
- Manage and complete other marketing assignments as needed to support campaign execution
- Communicate proactively with peers, managers, and leadership on plans, progress, and challenges
What you should have:
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience on a marketing team
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in email marketing using a marketing automation platform such as Marketo
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.