The Marketing Product Launch Manager plays a central role in the Paychex product launch process, with the responsibility to assist in the development of internal communication, external channel, and in-app promotional deliverables on a quarterly basis. This role will be responsible for ensuring products are launched following the Paychex Flex® all-in-one platform release schedule and will require someone with a combination of strong marketing skills, project/program management, consensus building, and an ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams. This position works closely with Product Marketing, Product Strategy, UX, Product Support/Service, Sales, and Training team as well as engaging across all marketing functions.
We are seeking a candidate that desires the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration and is committed to professional growth and delivering best-in-class innovative technology solutions to everyday people and business owners. With the belief that innovative technology solutions will change the future of the HR and Payroll industry for our customers.
- Manage all elements of the product launch process including value proposition articulation, development, and execution of external marketing plans, and internal organizational readiness
- Work with operational stakeholders to develop a launch plan based on key stage gates, approvals, and milestones, and oversee the project management of marketing’s execution of channel plans
- Analyze, evaluate, and refine the process based on results and best practices to facilitate high-quality product releases
- Define business metrics, measurement plan, and testing plan for related activities
- Contributes to the development and oversight of product launch-related deliverables including, videos, demo tools, webinars, sales resources, and training materials developed by the marketing team.
- Apply the product launch process to all product launches including inputs, timelines, and key deliverables from cross-functional partners, managing multiple platform releases from various product functions at the same time
- Understand the scope and requirements and impacts of all cross-functional teams for each launch
- Works closely with the marketing enablement team to develop sales and partner training and any additional materials and information necessary to aid the Sales teams in effectively selling new products to prospective and existing customers
- Create, build, and maintain accurate plans and launch schedules to enable communication with task owners and stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn Paychex product portfolio and unique market opportunities for growth
- Build upon an existing partnership between product strategy, UX, IT, and product management across multiple product lines
- Able to self-start and effectively coordinate projects, people, and resources from multiple areas of the organization
- Ability to adapt well to new technologies and agile marketing practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing concentration) – Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Business experience.
$80k- $120k plus RSU’s. Benefits offered to employees include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Family Leave, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Holidays, Vacation and Sick days. You will also have access to Tuition Reimbursement and our award winning and best in class Employee Well-being and Training programs.