Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To fulfill this mission, the Marketing Science team at Facebook is actively seeking a full-time and experienced Marketing Science Partner. A Marketing Science Partner at Facebook works with internal and external clients in an industry vertical such as Automotive, E-commerce, Entertainment, CPG, Fin-Serv, Tech etc. on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business outcomes. To accomplish this, the person in this role will work directly with clients using Facebook’s industry leading measurement tools and data sets. Driving good measurement with advertisers will require designing tests (conversion lift, brand lift, attribution etc.) and doing research to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media. Conclusions from this work will showcase what good measurement is and how clients can act upon it to drive business impact. The Marketing Science Partner will also focus on customizing existing capabilities or in some cases piloting new, scalable capabilities in partnership with Product, R&D, and Partnerships. Facebook is seeking exceptional candidates to join the Marketing Science team: we’re looking for people with strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data manipulation tools. To successfully influence how advertisers conduct and use measurement, the candidate should be able to work cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Creative Shop, Ads Research, Product Marketing etc.
Marketing Science Partner Responsibilities:
- Manage a complex set of client and agency relationships
- Engage with clients and agencies to measure true business value by building and operationalizing measurement strategies that highlights how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques
- Drive client, vertical, and industry adoption of preferred measurement methodologies, products, and approaches
- Design tests to showcase the power of good measurement using client data and Facebook or third-party technology tools
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including product alphas and beta
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners such as Sales, Product, R&D, Ads Research, Creative Shop etc.
- Experience independently scoping and executing research projects with clients and/or cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data sets to understand patterns and provide insights
- Demonstrated leadership experience at an industry level and with senior clients
- Experience communicating technical content to all types of audiences
- Experience with advertising measurement methods and technologies
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL) and manipulation tools to work with large data sets
- Experience with field experiments, experimental design, survey sampling, and/or panel data
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA
- Experience with digital advertising for brand and DR outcomes
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]