Campaign Creators (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Campaign Creators provides eCommerce digital marketing and web design & development services.
Marketing Technologist – Web
Are you a Marketer turned Tech Geek? Then the Marketing Technologist role at Campaign Creators is perfect for you. This role is at the heart of everything we do for our clients. The Marketing Technologist is responsible for getting down and dirty with website CMS’, SEO tools, and analytics platforms.
You will be able to understand the ins and outs of all of the above and then quickly translate insights into the best technical solutions for our clients.
The Marketing Technologist is a mix of marketing automation specialist meets technical marketer. You’ll support our Technical Project Manager in executing and building & managing enterprise websites with the technology used by our clients. From Hubspot, Shopify, to Google Analytics and Ahrefs, and everything in between, your motto is always #BRINGMEALLTHETOOLS.
In this role, you will act as a supporting contact for clients to reach out to for anything related to the build out and management of technology.
You’ll support the Client Services Team on a variety of contracts including project-based website builds and some eCommerce-related marketing work. We’re a small but mighty agency, and we’re looking for someone who loves wearing many hats, taking on new challenges and growing their depth of knowledge in all things marketing technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Live and breathe website migrations. You’re the point person for moving all things from one platform to another and are responsible for the day-to-day management and usage of all of our tech platforms powerful features.
- Your toolstack doesn’t stop there. You’ll also own SEO and analytics tools, ensuring insights are translated into actions.
- Flawless execution of production-related tasks. Strong understanding of the pieces that make up each product and the ability to create client-facing deliverables autonomously.
- Once those assets are built, you’ll never forget to check them for quality assurance. Testing across devices and systems is your jam and you’ve got a QA checklist that we’d frame on our walls, it’s so beautiful.
- Communicate with internal creative teams, clients and vendors by developing clear information such as notes, monthly client reports, and tasks.
- Maintain a swathe of HubSpot certifications.
- Oversee virtual assistant efforts, offering mentorship where needed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Expert-level Hubspot CMS, Shopify, and SEO knowledge, to the point where it’s almost a little bit scary.
- Mastery of Shopify Applications including a high level of comfort working within and setting up most applications administratively and ability to determine which apps are best suited to meet the business goal at hand.
- You should have completed, or have an eagerness to complete the minimum required certifications.
- High technical aptitude – the ability to hop into any new tool or tech and master it like a boss.
- Great communication skills and able to work with vendors, internal teams and Strategists to communicate insights and tasks.
- Wonderfully organized. You were that kid in school with the impeccable notes, most definitely.
- Advanced understanding of website migration tactics (WP > Hubspot) and the ability to carry out and implement strategies with minimal supervision.
- Expert understanding of workflow planning, email marketing, analytics and landing page development
- Ability to test all completed work for quality assurance at an advanced level and carry out tasks accurately. Minimal mistakes, maximum results.
- Comfortable troubleshooting technology and editing html/css to complete email and landing page modifications.
- Extremely organized and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.