WorkReduce is looking for two Media Analytics Project Managers, to work within a team of data analysts to ensure accurate data collection, processing and analysis, as well as managing various ad hoc projects that contribute to the larger picture across a global line of business.
We have a remote part-time (25-30 hours/week) role and a remote full time role available.
The Project Manager is responsible for seeing through the successful delivery of campaign reporting and insights to the client as well as continuously working to enhance and improve process surrounding execution and delivery, partnering closely with analytics and various media teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the end client’s industry, business objectives and strategy
- Oversee the timely and accurate delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc deliverables including performance and awareness campaign reporting, measurement plans and quarterly business reviews. Perform some data QA/formatting/grammar QA as needed
- Develop a basic understanding of reporting process include steps, owners of tasks, tools and platforms used, from start to completion
- Keep current on status of team deliverables, expected completion and timeline of future deliverables and be able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify potential bottlenecks and risks, especially for ad hoc projects and analyses
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to update and manage the reporting calendar for your line of business, including tracking of completed deliverables and issues
- Serve as the owner of documentation, ensuring that process documentation, training materials, reporting, and other deliverables, are organized and in the correct spaces
- Work closely with the Director in designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for the analytics team, align on workload and provide feedback
- Complete scheduling for internal and client facing meetings and take accurate notes, including sending status recaps
- Lead team status calls and own status documents in tandem with Director and Associate Directors
- Ensure timely response from analytics team to internal and external emails
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional services or corporate environment in a client facing role
- Client-facing experience within media agencies or publishers
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products (app and online) including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, SharePoint and Power BI
- Previous experience in project management, media planning, buying activation, operations or client services in digital media across channels such as display, search and social including programmatic, at an agency, brand, publisher or ad-tech provider
- Awareness of reporting processes and tools used to process, clean, compile and visualize data, including SQL, Python, Power Bi and/or Tableau, ad tech platforms including Google Marketing Platform and Adobe
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including creating pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills who is experienced working across complex pieces of business for a global agency or brand
- Must be available to work EST
Nice to haves:
- Prior media analytics experience/knowledge or working alongside a media analytics team
- 2+ years media agency experience in a planning or client service role
- Previous leadership experience as a team lead or direct people manager
- Greater familiarity with various online and offline media channels
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.