SamCart (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Full time. Remote.
Online shopping has changed. Today’s eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the only eCommerce software platform built for creators, by creators, who want to build a profitable digital business and experience personal freedom and growth.
SamCart is looking for a top class Media Buyer to join our growing Marketing team. We’re a company founded and run by marketers, and place high value on go-getters who strive for continuous improvement.
- Develop effective media buying strategies on Facebook/Meta for multiple funnels
- Expertly manage large spend to achieve KPI requirements. Key metrics include Return on Ad Spend (RoAS), cost/lead, CAC and leading indicator metrics
- Track and analyze data for each individual campaign
- Manage all campaigns and ad sets focused on ideal target audiences for each funnel to both warm and cold traffic
- Run A/B tests regularly and measure performance closely to continuously optimize ad campaigns
- Create and launch new creative regularly
- Iterate daily on ads, creative, and targeting to achieve KPIs
- Launch new funnels regularly, as provided by the SamCart team and determine the ideal spend mix to launch and scale new funnels effectively
- Have a deep understanding of iOS updates impacting Facebook, basic conversion API, pixel attribution knowledge
- Use Hyros and Zapier to effectively integrate these tools with Facebook and improve tracking
- Develop SOPs for successful media buying at SamCart
- At least 3-5 years of experience and proven success in direct response media buying, either in-house or at an agency
- Expert experience running Facebook/Instagram paid acquisition campaigns and launching new campaigns
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager
- Deep understanding of how to pair ads with the right audience, which work best for warm vs. cold audiences, etc.
- Experience using Google Tools, including Google Analytics (specifically GA4), Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Be obsessed with data and how to achieve goals set around ROAS and cost/lead
- Be open to feedback from team members to adjust quickly on strategies, creatives, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, where spend is tracked hourly
- Ability to work in a hands-off environment
- Think outside of the box to come up with new and creative ways to boost performance
- Have managed ad spend above $2 Million monthly
- Start-up experience, especially early/high growth stage SaaS companies
- Understanding and applied knowledge of GA4
- Have ad copy or design skills
- Live and Automated webinar optimization
- Tripwire or front end offer creation
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do – We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent – We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human – We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner – We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit – We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You – We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!