CVS Health (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Medicare Marketing Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the tracking and management of Medicare Marketing’s budgets.
• Manage quarterly and annual forecast
• Attend monthly finance calls
• Update Accounts Payable on a weekly/monthly basis
• Track and manage all cost center budgets under Government Marketing
• Work with initiative owners and department managers on monthly spend and full year tracking
• Provide bi-monthly reports
• Provide as-needed Year over Year reports
• Manage and track month end and year end accruals
• Compile market level spend working with Agencies, Marketing and Analytics
• Daily Tracking during AEP communicating all updates to various teams
• Assist with the development of team presentations that include budget information
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 5+ years’ experience in finance or related
Understanding of Accounts Payable and Accruals
Understanding of Budget Management
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Experience working with project management/automation tools a plus.
• Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus.
• Proven ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
*Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (HS Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience) required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.