Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
Full time associates enjoy
Base salary with a competitive commission structure and a monthly guarantee
Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
401(k) retirement savings plan with a competitive match
Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
And much more!
This is a field based position covering the top 5 counties below along with surrounding locations in East Texas:
• High School Diploma
• Active Health & Life Insurance Licenses in Texas or the ability to obtain
• Ability to establish relationships with community partners
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to successfully navigate mobile applications.
• High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
• This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
-Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
-Telesales experience inbound and outbound
-Community event setting or face to face marketing experi
-Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish without limitations or assistance
• Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana)
• Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Tagged as: 501+ Employees