Anchorage Digital (201-500 Employees, 265% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Anchorage Digital makes it simple and secure for institutions to build products and gain exposure to digital assets as the first federally chartered digital asset bank. With secure custody at its core, Anchorage is the premier partner for institutions and corporations. Anchorage offers financial solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at anchorage.com.
Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible through Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021.
Anchorage Digital raised $350 million in a December 2021 Series D funding round that valued Anchorage at over $3 billion. Led by global investment firm KKR, other participants included Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, Apollo credit funds, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Blockchain Capital, GIC, Lux Capital, PayPal Ventures, Thoma Bravo and Wellington Management. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The Business Operations team at Anchorage Digital partners cross-functionally across go-to-market and corporate functions to enable better collaboration across internal and external stakeholders, improve business efficiency, support data-driven decision-making, and build scalability across the team.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Optimize and manage: user administration, object administration/troubleshooting & documentation, field management & documentation, data management/clean up
- Assist in management and maintenance of IronClad / Workato / Zapier / Figma / Whimsical in relation to business systems processes
- Process management and eventually process building
- Act as a Salesforce Support liaison
- Support ad-hoc system/data requests from client-facing teams
- Partner with Revenue Operations (Sales Enablement) to drive business technology adoption across user base
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a business systems role at a fast-paced technology company
- Experience working with an Institutional or Enterprise Sales Organization
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to build consensus within and across teams
- A cross-functional, results-driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in Salesforce or Admin level certifications
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- In addition to Salesforce, you have experience with Python, Zapier, Workato, Groove, or Looker
- You have helped scale a fast-growing startup from the ground-up in a business operations or systems administration capacity
- You are intellectually curious and not afraid of getting out of your comfort zone at work
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.