Springboard (501+ Employees, 223% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Springboard offers flexible online courses in the fields of data science, design, analytics, marketing, and security.
- Completely online and self-paced
- Students become proficient in Software Engineering with the help of a curated online curriculum and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of 800+ hour expert-curated curriculum in partnership with Rithm School
- On average, students finish in 9 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into Software Engineering
- Students have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Students communicate with mentors outside of calls on an as-needed basis to support learning and career objectives
- Are as passionate about teaching coding as about software engineering itself
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins for each student to help them set and achieve learning goals, provide feedback, and help them move towards getting a job
- Are available outside of weekly calls for each student to review projects and answer questions as needed
- Have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on web development, and are able to think on your feet quickly
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Bonus points if you know American Sign Language (ASL)
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, Google, and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education and inspire the next generation of software engineers!
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.