Uptycs (201-500 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Uptycs is hiring a mid -market sales executive to accommodate its rapidly-growing customer-base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
Uptycs’ platform enables endpoint and cloud security orchestration from a single dashboard. The solution uses a telemetry-powered approach to address multiple use cases, including extended detection and response, cloud workload protection, and cloud security posture management.
We are looking for a high-performing sales professional with a successful track record building pipeline and solution selling SaaS products to enterprise customers, preferably with knowledge of cyber-security technologies, frameworks and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) security concepts. As an Uptycs Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing high-trust relationships with business decision makers, technical decision makers, and IT professionals. Uptycs is a fast-paced, exciting environment, with incredible opportunity for a talented, intellectually-curious sales professional. This role will report to the Uptycs North American sales leader.
What you'll do:
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Identify customer needs and effectively articulate compelling value propositions around Uptycs’ products and services
- Demonstrate knowledge of cybersecurity industry, products, and competitor offerings
- Grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities from marketing-generated and self-generated leads, and accurately forecast your business.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through qualification, needs analysis, demonstration, business- and technical-validation, legal and procurement.
- Work closely with customer executives (VP & C-level tech execs in security, cloud center of excellence, and infrastructure) and their teams to effectively convey the value of Uptycs software with their cloud adoption strategies.
- Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization – setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating internal and external resources.
- Use LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and SalesForce to research and track all relevant information related to the opportunities, accounts and key contacts.
- Provide strategic insight to the internal management team and suggest ideas for enhancement of operations.
What you must have:
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers
- BS or BA degree or commensurate work experience.
- 2+ years in solution selling subscription software or SaaS products to enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of cyber-security technologies, endpoint and server security concepts, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high level of complexity, focus, and intensity.
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer.
- Ability to work through procurement processes efficiently, with support from Uptycs legal and finance, in order to ensure prompt deal closing.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
- Existing relationships with key contacts in the territory are desired but not required.
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.