Binariks is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Middle Data Engineer, who will be working on one of the largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work. Today, this Marketplace is the #1 source for hourly jobs in the US, we have 90+ million registered users who apply to millions of jobs/shifts every month.
As a Data Engineer, your job is to drive the connections between complex data entities and their underlying systems which power our marketplace. Data Engineers work to build and maintain the systems that process massive amounts of generated platform data optimizing ingestion pipelines and database systems that support our data platform.
- Work on a highly performant data environment that processes 100 million events per day
- Share ownership of a portfolio of applications with a highly collaborative development team that includes Web, API, DevOps, Data Science and QA engineers
- Explore new technologies and frameworks to advance our architecture and processes
- Use Agile practices to focus on engineering craftsmanship, quality and best practices
- 2+ years writing software such as Java or C#, or Python
- 2+ years with data technologies such as Kafka and Avro
- 2+ years working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra or Dynamo
- 2+ years working with relational databases such as Snowflake, Redshift, MSSQL or PostgreSQL.
- Willingness to collaborate, explore and share
- Desire to build inspiring data-centric experiences that thrill our users
- Commitment to remain curious, open, and active in your pursuit of the best practices
- English Intermediate +
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience and passion for Data Engineering and Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We provide the following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 10 working days of sick leave annually (5 days paid at 100% and 5 days at 75% rate of your average monthly salary)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Flexible work schedule
- Additional days off for special occasions, national holidays off
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks
- Friendly and professional team
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies
- Corporate events
- Remote work
- Accounting service
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.