"Sailpoint Technologies, Inc." (501+ Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The SailPoint Named Account Partner Manager is responsible for managing 1-2 Named Partners. This position helps the partner establish and grow key services line capabilities that drive SailPoint license and subscription revenue. This is achieved through the management of all facets of the alliance partnership including the coordination related SailPoint business. This position is the primary coordination point for partnerships that support market share growth for our Named Partners. The individual will be expert and advocate for the alliance partner with a deep understanding of their key market segments/customers that they serve, services capabilities spanning advisory, deployment and managed services, their sales processes, solutions/IP and overall organizational alignment.
The successful partner director can successfully navigate the SailPoint organization across executive leadership, product management, sales and operations to develop and execute an aligned partner growth strategy. Conversely, the individual will develop senior level relationships within the GSI alliance partner organization, working across all sales and delivery functions to establish mutually beneficial relationships. Success will be measured through development of a strategic roadmap, tactical execution, joint go-to-market, opportunity sourcing and overall revenue growth.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Manage the SailPoint Named Partner Managers with the goal of generating new Pipeline and Quarterly Sales Results with existing and new partners with the goal of those opportunities closing. Identifying, developing and managing new partners.
- Develop a partner strategy and align with the VP of AMS Partners and the entire Sales Management team
- Assist in the development and delivery of Sales, Technical, and Process training to ensure Partners are well equipped to effectively market, position, and sell SailPoint products
- Work closely and align with Partner Enablement, Partner Marketing, Partner Delivery Managers and others to deliver best possible outcomes to partners.
- Identify customer sales opportunities through the partner network and work with the regional partner manager team and field sales organization to help manage the opportunities through the company’s selling and pipeline management process
- Work with the field sales organization during Territory Management & Planning Reviews to understand the strength of the existing partner presence, identify where partners require additional training, and where there is a requirement for new or additional partners
- Work with field sales organization to identify and develop partner relationships to provide field sales with a solid, productive base of channel support and sales results
- Oversee progress against goals related to new Sourced Opportunities, and product specific pipeline and performance goals
• Create and maintain a sales and enablement forecast • Increase Partner sales awareness and delivery capability of SailPoint (Direct and Indirect) • Promote available resources and tools
• Conducts annual and quarterly account planning sessions with salesforce which includes segmenting account base to coordinate customer contact.
• Oversee the deal registration process including but not limited to, special pricing, POS credits, amended Purchase Order pricing, system updating claim reconciliation, rebate processing, geo allocation and any other processes associated with deal registration.
• 10+ years of work experience with progressive responsibility in SaaS technology field sales, channel sales, or business development
• 10+ years of experience working directly with GSI partners
• Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing a partner-centric business required
• Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as strong teaming and interpersonal skills • Strong critical thinking, organization, program management and execution skills are a must
• Exceptional business acuity, technology prowess and strategic analysis skills
• Previous consulting, product management, alliances, sales/marketing and/or business analyst experience
• Experience with storage solutions, software applications and data center operations preferred
• Excellent communication, presentation, and demonstrated analytical skills
• 30% – 40% travel required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.