CoreWeave (11-50 Employees, 129% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
CoreWeave is a modern cloud, providing enterprise scale with the flexibility of a start-up. At CoreWeave we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. Our stack consists of 8,000 bare metal servers with 45,000 GPUs total with over 7 data-centers. We lay Kubernetes on top to provide bare metal performance to users in ML Training, Real Time Inference and CGI markets. CoreWeave espouses small teams of high-performing, highly accountable engineers; the use of open source tools and libraries whenever possible; and focusing on delivering reliable, useful software to our customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
CoreWeave is looking for a passionate Network Development Engineer that loves building new things, and who is excited about networking and network automation. You will be working with a team of Network Engineers and Network Development Engineers to build, scale, automate, and integrate our data center networking environments. The role will be responsible for developing software and tooling to enhance the automation of our networking infrastructure as well as enhancing the networking capabilities from the compute nodes.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 4+ years of Network Operations experience
- 2+ years of Go/Python experience
- 1+ years of experience working with Kubernetes
- In depth understanding of networking to include: Routing (edge and internal), Switching, VxLAN, and EVPN technologies
- Familiarity with Arista, Cisco, and Juniper network devices, as well as automated interactions with these platforms preferred
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand risk and prioritization in production environments, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and capable of working independently
- Experience with Kubernetes networking, such as CNIs
- Strong background in Linux and troubleshooting
- Able to troubleshoot Networking issues
- Willing to work in a fast paced geographically dispersed team
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people, that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our NJ office
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected] to submit an accommodations request.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.