SoFi (501+ Employees, 52% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
US – Remote
WA – Seattle
CA – San Francisco HQ
UT – Murray
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
- Collaborate with the team and ensure the quality bar is maintained super high from idea inception, design, code, and finally, implementation and monitoring.
- Participate, learn and contribute to the technical architecture of the product
- Deliver highly available and scalable services in a production environment
- Communicate with project leads, product managers and other software developers
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Our core stack is Java/Kotlin/Python (Exposure to Object Oriented Architecture and implementation), Exposure to Full stack tech such as Flutter is beneficial but not required.
- Programming knowledge and projects experience, ideally on a modern stack
- Knowledge with distributed systems, data structures, and algorithms, databases
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with others and get stuff done
- Passion to work in a collaborative coding environment, refining designs together, working through code reviews and managing pull requests
- Reside in the United States
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, effective on November 1, 2021, U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) to work from any of our offices, travel for business or attend work-related meetings.