Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2020 – 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; some of the locations listed here may or may not have an immediate opening at the time of your application.
Navigate the Salesforce Hiring Process: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/trails/navigate-the-salesforce-hiring-process
- About Team
- GEN – Hunter Account Executive covering around 90 new logo prospect accounts between 1,001 – 4,500 employees
- MID – Hunter Account Executive covering around 200 new logo prospect accounts between 250 – 1,000employees
- Territory is aligned by local geography and region
- About Role
- Core Account Executive quarterbacking each deal and the main point of contact for your customers
- Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a prospect account set (100% white space)
- You will creatively break into net new logos in your assigned territory and introducing them to Salesforce
- You will prospect into every line of business
- You will be a true hunter, hungry to uncover new opportunity and connect it with a value adding solution
- You will be a visionary helping prospects craft their digital transformation
- You will map account strategies, aligning resources and uncovering which of our products best serve the Prospect’s needs
- After bringing in the initial deal you’ll work to cross-sell/up-sell on accounts for the remainder of the fiscal year
- They do this by…
- Collaborative selling techniques and partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
– 7+ years of quota carrying, technology solution-based direct sales experience
– Strong business development skills with experience prospecting and bringing in new business
– Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles across a variety of solutions
– Experience and success selling across lines of business
– Ability to align to business initiatives and solve business problems while using a consultative approach
– Ability to leverage the business initiatives to articulate an ROI and business impact on the organization
– Ability to accurately forecast your business monthly/quarterly/annually
– Ability to orchestrate multiple internal resources and extended team members including: solutions engineers, cloud account executives, and product specific specialists
– Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
– Track record of consistently achieving or surpassing quota
– Plus if you have industry experience in Engineering, Construction, Real Estate or Professional Services
– 4-year BA/BS Degree encouraged but not required
You will play a critical role in ensuring Salesforce’s future success. You will uncover new business by strategically navigating a vast account set to close initial opportunities converting our Prospects to Customers who will grow with Salesforce for years to come. By deeply understanding the Prospect’s unique company challenges and goals, you will pair them with solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our family.
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
1. Business acumen
2. Consultative selling
3. Prospecting skills
4. Compelling communicator
6. Competitive spirit
7. Collaborative, win-as-a-team attitude
10. Drive for results
11. Trusted advisor
Benefits & Perks
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Visit https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en for the full breakdown!
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE’s Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in FY19.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $203,300.00 You will also be offered incentive compensation for the achievement of goals. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Sales Blogs worth reading!
Doing what it takes – A winning formula for sales success – https://www.salesforce.com//eu/company/careers/employee-spotlights/doing-what-it-takes/
To sell more, talk about products less – a lot less –
Advice to invent your career from a Shark Tank winner –
A first time for everything: Exploring sales at Salesforce –
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.