Luxdone (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Long term/permanent project
Luxdone was created by engineers and visionaries. We connect top developers with fast-growing Nordic companies Would you like to grow in a great atmosphere with inspiring people? We are excited to cooperate with 20 Software Engineers across Poland (and still growing), with the average period of employment exceeding 2 years!
You will be fully integrated into our partner’s remote engineering team, and Luxdone will take care of the rest
Currently, we are looking for a remote Node.js Developer to join our Swedish partner LinkedClient, a fast-growing start-up that offers a LaaS platform in the area of digital marketing & develops a SaaS tool to automate social B2B selling and support the growth of the business worldwide. See more on linkedclient.com
We have already the 1st developer in the project from Poland. Currently, we are looking for a second developer and have a plan to scale up the team further
You will be responsible for developing new features for the complex SaaS tool. The core module of the product Marketic.io that offers automation of sending personalized emails is completed. The remaining 7 modules are planned to be developed.
- 4 years of experience as a Software Developer
- Communicative level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with data enrichment tools & data scrapping
- Experience in working on a SaaS product in the B2B model
Technologies in the project:
- Node.js v16.14.0
- Vue.js v2.6.10
- MongoDB v5.0.6
What do we offer:
- 18-26k PLN / month on a B2B contract
- Full-time job
- 2 paid days off/ month
- 100% remote work
- Office in the city centre of Kraków at your disposal
- Elastic working hours (task-oriented)
- Full Equipment (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Lack of redundant bureaucracy
- Short phone call with a Recruiter (25 min).
- Tech discussion with LinkedClient CTO and COO.
- Final interview with LinkedClient CEO.
We’ll be grateful if you attach a link to your Github or any other repository.
Please note that the offer is dedicated to Poland-based developers.
Due to the type of contract, EU Citizenship / Permanent Residence in Poland is required to process your application.