Somatus (501+ Employees, 275% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Nurse Practitioner Scheduler will provide front line support to Nurse Practitioner end users by responding to telephone calls, email, Micro Soft Teams Chat, and electronic requests for technical support to include Service Requests. He/she will document, track, and monitor all incidents reported from each original support request to ensure a timely resolution. The MRA Coordinator/Administrative IT Support Specialist demonstrates knowledge of commonly used Service Desk concepts, practices, and procedures and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Provide timely support and coordination of Nurse Practitioners, Community Health Workers in their use of the clinical applications within Renal Care IE. Scheduler
- Schedule MRA visits for all assigned Nurse Practitioners and / or geographic areas.
- Collaborate with operations team to assure coordination of telehealth assisted and RN piggyback visits.
- Maximize productivity of Nurse Practitioners to assure visit count goals are met.
- Coordinate and manage Nurse Practitioners Outlook Calendars to ensure “block scheduling” is being followed and 4 MRA assessments are scheduled on each NP (Nurse Practitioner) calendar per day
- Track MRA (Medicare Risk Assessment) completions via MRA Tracker weekly
- Track failed/canceled MRAs to include detailed report as to root cause weekly
- Implement and monitor MRA Ticket system to track and document All issues related to MRA workflow execution
- Ensure that the incoming requests and trouble calls are monitored and addressed promptly. All calls should be addressed the same day. Emergent issues are to be reported up to immediate supervisor for review
- Participate in special projects IE. CMA (Care Management Assessment) completion
- This role will be responsible for processing inbound and outbound communication (Fax, telephonic, and letters) and ensuring completeness of medical records
- Enter, review, and verify member information within the care management platform
- Communicate with care teams regarding admission & discharge status of members
- Establish positive, supportive relationships with providers and patients
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.u202f
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to verbally articulate and communicate with manager, team members, and customers
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to use various office equipment, such as a copier, fax machine, telephone, and scanner
- Must have working knowledge of Windows and Apple operating systems
- Proof of vaccination will be required within 3 days after your start date
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our priority is the health and safety of our members, colleagues, partners, and community. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company. All requests for proof of vaccination or for exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be subject to any limitations stipulated by current state and/or federal laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Somatus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.