MetLife (501+ Employees, 6% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Reviews assigned cases to determine if Life or Disability insurance should be approved.
- Examines and processes Statement of Health Applications; determines whether to return, put on pending, deny, approve or request additional medical information.
- Must be able to work well within a team of 15-20 during non-peak, and a team of 40-60 during peak season.
- Interpersonal communication skills must be strong.
- Written communications must be professional.
- Assist in training and mentoring with temporary nurse staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Required Education & Qualifications
- High school Diploma
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license
- Ability to put the team first.
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance
- 2-5 years of Insurance claims or underwriting experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Number of Openings
Nicole Kirsch, [email protected]
The wage range for this position specific to Colorado is ($43,300 to 57,700). The role is eligible for incentive compensation under the MetLife Annual Variable Incentive Plan (“AVIP”). Your eligibility for and award of incentives are governed by the terms of the plan. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision plus Retirement benefits and Paid Time Off.
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 127263