Elastic (501+ Employees, 58% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Do you get excited about helping new Customer Experience team members be the most productive in their first several months on the job? Do you like to create engaging, interactive programs that yield tangible results for our customers and the business at large? We are seeking a strong program manager to join our team to spearhead our Onboarding program for our Customer Experience new hires.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of foundational programs for Implementation, Customer Success, Account Management and Professional Services, including onboarding, role-based learning journeys, consulting on and designing training content, scheduling, deployment of eLearning, and instructor-led training. You will work closely with a dynamic team to create new programs and enhance existing ones. You will own the strategy and work with other functional teams to build, deliver and support your plans. Key to this role is the ability to collaborate cross functionally, demonstrate versatility and effectively juggle different projects, timelines and change in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand and reimagine our onboarding experience to support our growing team, utilizing blended learning approaches
- Plan, lead, and manage all onboarding initiatives, both content creation and delivery working closely with leadership and other key business partners
- Own the operation for onboarding programs for our Customer Experience team – creating the agenda and advocating for content that aligns to goals and objectives of the program.
- Create a 30-60-90-day onboarding program for Customer Experience new hires, which articulates clear expectations, learning requirements and milestones to track progress and ensure job readiness and minimize the time for new hires to have an impact on our customer base.
- Review and evaluate progress of new hires during first 90 days of employment
- Act as a liaison between new hires and their leaders
- Create, monitor, and report key metrics on all programs to measure productivity.
- Continually improve each program by identifying areas of opportunity using an ongoing survey methodology and by providing continuous feedback and coaching to all session speakers
Who You Are:
- Someone who has built onboarding programs for customer facing teams from scratch, iterating and improving existing programs.
- Someone who enjoys the unknown – you’ll like this role if you’re attracted to building new things and working collaboratively with cross departmental teams to build something amazing.
- Someone who is comfortable creating and sticking to deadlines
- Someone who is able to work autonomously and work out loud. If creating structure out of ambiguity and being highly self-directed makes you happy, you’ll love this!
- Someone who has the ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily
What Will You Bring:
- Strong curriculum design skills
- Experience in delivering enablement & change programs, managing, interacting and influencing senior level stakeholders
- Consultative approach to identifying, assessing, and prioritizing requirements
- Creative thinker, experience in designing experiential onboarding programs.
- Experience in audience and needs analysis and designing competency-based programs
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Electric we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.