Very / verypossible.com (51-200 Employees, 97% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Very is a product development firm with expertise in blockchain, IoT, and machine learning.
Interviewing for a new company is a serious time commitment for all parties involved. Please take the time to read this and thoughtfully consider if we would be a good fit for one another. This is a full-time position for someone residing in Latin America. #LI-Remote
Very’s Operations team is seeking an Operations Analyst to support our strategy of being a “Data-Driven Company”. This role will work directly with our Program Management, Sales, and People Operations teams and will report directly to the COO. The primary goal is to ensure we are efficiently allocating our team members in an optimal manner for our clients’ programs and our team members’ individual success. They will do this by building onto and maintaining our Business Intelligence tool suite, ensuring that we have a solid “at a glance” understanding of our business foundations.
This person will be responsible for the implementation and support of the following tools:
1. Google Data Studio Dashboards and Interactive Reports
2. Chart Hop
The ideal candidate must have:
– Background in data and business analysis
– Proficiency in SQL – our current data warehouse is in google big query
– Proficiency in Google Sheets (MS Excel is ok)
– Preferred experience in Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or other data visualization software
– Strong problem-solving skills and interest in programming
– Excellent verbal and written English skills
Day to day, this candidate will:
– Work directly with Very’s COO
– Implement new dashboards in Google Data Studio
– Support the “resourcing” function of Program Management
– Support additional weekly, monthly, and annual reporting activities that drive operational excellence across the organization
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your base compensation to be somewhere between $35,000 and $55,000 upon joining the company. We also offer performance bonuses, a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, $1,000 home office stipend, and numerous other employee benefits.