Heetch (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Heetch is a ride-hailing company that currently operates in 8 countries in Europe (France, Belgium, Malta) and Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Angola, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Tunisia). In theory, a VTC box is a simple mechanism: the marketing team finds passengers and drivers who can find each other thanks to the application developed by the technical team. The reality is much more complex, and that’s why we are here!
As the Solutions team, we help local teams quickly improve their processes and tools so they can maximize their growth and reliability. For example, if a local team comes to you because some drivers are canceling cash rides to avoid paying fees, it’s up to you to think about ways to detect this behavior and adapt local processes to accommodate this. does not happen again. If another country thinks they could get a lot more drivers by switching from a % commission per ride to a monthly fee, you’ll have to think about how to run an experiment to decide on that project!
As you can guess, here are the values of our team:
– Make it happen: we must have a rapid impact.
– Try and learn: we must always challenge our existing processes, try new ones, fail and try again.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will meet the local needs of two countries (in Africa and/or Europe):
– Participate in all their rituals (remotely), in order to fully understand the local market;
– Implement tools to allow local teams to solve and simplify certain tasks (extract data, transform it to make it easier to understand, etc);
– Challenge and improve local processes (automation, adaptation of processes to current needs, etc.)
– Launch local experiments if necessary.
In addition, as you will develop strong expertise and business knowledge, you will become an expert in a specific area (eg: payment in Africa / driver registration, etc.) Thus, you will work more closely with technical teams to help them build appropriate solutions and products:
– Explain local problems and the solutions you have put in place
– Help them design the right product solution
– You have an engineering background (data, statistics, supply chain, project management, etc.) You are fluent in French and English.
– You are good at SQL (or ready to learn quickly!) and Excel, with an understanding of data structures and visualization tools.
– A doer: we are a start-up, you will have to get your hands dirty.
– Autonomous and proactive to find good solutions for local teams.
– You are comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines and requests. You are willing to travel a little to fully understand our markets (~once a quarter).
– You are fundamentally empathetic to the needs of users in all markets.
– A nice person: We are an ambitious team but we also want to enjoy your company 🙂
Studies have shown that women are less likely to apply for engineering positions, which is why we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you fit 100% with the job specifications!
To apply 🙂
Interview with the manager (by phone)
Test to validate your skills and willingness to learn
On-site interviews to meet your future teammates and stakehokders.
XP: 0-2 years
Study: Bac +5 / Master
Convinced that everyone has the ability to collaborate within our company, we attach paramount importance to diversity and equal opportunity in employment.
We strive to ensure a safe and inclusive work environment. Our commitments aim to build a team made up of different backgrounds, with varied skills and coming from different horizons.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriate safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.